Friday, May 25, 2018

Quick card

There are those times when you just need or want to get a quick card out in the mail, and that day was for me last week, I decided to use a piece of paper I had cut for just that occasion that I felt didn't need much of anything else.  All I did was stamp a sentiment and I was done.  For those that stop by and don't have a lot of card making supplies, you could easily find some fun papers that all is needed is a simple sentiment that could be hand written.


I am sorry I never wrote down which paper pack this came from, I have a few from different packs that I cut up one day and have on hand for just a time as this.  I am thinking it may have been from a DCWV pack because the paper is a little thicker and it has a lot of glitter on it.

The stamp is from Whimsy Stamps - Simple sentiments set

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as we honor those men and women that fought for our freedom!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!!

Connie

14 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute Connie, the card stocks are great.

Hugs diane

Esther Asbury said...

Using patterned paper to create quick cards is such a great idea! Your combo is perfect -- such a pretty card!

Donna Phelan said...

Such a quick and pretty card! Perfect for all occasions!

Debbie said...

it is a super cute card connie!!! and you are right, you don't need much but you do need the creative eye that you have!!

i'm sure your regular cards take hours of thought and work to create!!

have a great weekend!!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Connie - always enjoy seeing your creativity and wonderfully imaginative use of elements on a card - this looks fantastic with the variety of colors and unexpected measuring tape! I would never have thought of combining such beautiful items! hugs, de

Beth Norman said...

Wow, for a quick card you outdid yourself. Love the shabby chic feeling.

Leslie Miller said...

The paper is wonderful! There are those pieces you can't bear to cover up, so this is just the ticket. Plus, as you say, perfect for when you need a quick card for immediate mailing. Pretty!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty! I agree that a paper pad and something to cut it with is a great way to start making cards!

aussie aNNie said...

Connie, love love love this, it may be simple but stunning.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

April said...

This is great! Love it and it is so quick!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful and so "spring"!Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card Connie.

All the best Jan

Janice said...

A really pretty card, I love the papers together.

Unknown said...

I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
Thanks for sharing the good information!
starbet agent