Friday, August 17, 2018

Bouquet

Sharing another image from my daily coloring calendar.  Colored w/pencils once again, it is so funny how some turn out pretty good, well I am satisfied with them and others not so much, as long as they bring a smile to those that receive them that is the most important thing, right?


This one happens to be one that I was happy with :)  I used a bit of clear sparkle pen on the red berries.  The paper is all one piece so just a little stamping of a sentiment and added enamel accent and I was done :)

Calendar coloring image - colored w/pencils
DCWV - The Primrose paper
Gina Marie - Birthday words, sentiment stamp
Spectrum clear sparkle pen
Enamel Accents - white

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, thanks for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

13 comments:

Kim said...

All your cards bring a smile to my day, Connie and this one is no exception. It is a lovely card, brimming with floralicious delight!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. lOve the background scene too.x

Janice said...

A beautiful card, you have used such delicate colours for your colouring.

Donna Ellis said...

Connie, how pretty to mix the linear elements with that amazingly frilly flower bunch! The soft colors are extra sweet, but the lines bring out a sophistication. Fantastic card! Wishing you a great week-end! hugs, de

Lady Jane said...

I love how you put your ideas together. You make truly beautiful cards, hugs, lj

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring Connie! And, awesome design! Sure to bring a smile! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

Louca por porcelana said...

Your card is adorable!Hugs!

Debbie said...

i can't imagine anyone being disappointed with a card you have made, they are all so lovely. i would love to get back to coloring, i am obsessed with knitting right now. happy sunday connie, enjoy your day!!!

Birgit said...

No doubt that all of your handmade cards bring smiles to those who receive them. This is beautifully done Connie! I love the printed papers you used together with this pretty floral spray.

Gina said...

Such a cheery card, Connie. I love coloring with pencils! Thank you for the link you included about the megaflakes! xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely card!!! The flowers are pretty and go well with the background papers.

Leslie Miller said...

I'd be very happy with it! Gosh, you have the prettiest coloring calendar. I say that all the time, I know. I've even looked up coloring calendars and don't find anything like this. Does it have a name? Not that I don't have enough to color, but I've admired yours so much. It would be a treat! Beautiful card, Connie!

Lowcarb team member said...

This has got to be one of my favourites!
It's a lovely card.

All the best Jan