Thursday, October 18, 2018

Clean and Simple

I know that isn't my usual style but I just had to give it a go, I got this stamp set from another Magazine called Papercraft Inspiration.  I used Distress inks for my background, even with my misti I couldn't get a real smooth stamping with the dye inks I used.




The blades of grass and dandelion are all separate so it makes it easy to stamp them different colors.
The sentiment and the flower next to it was all one stamp, but with the small cube inks it was fairly easy to get them all stamped in the different colors :)

Angela Poole stamps from Papercraft Inspiration Magazine
Distress inks for Background -
  Crushed Olive
  Bundled Sage
  Antique Linen
  Tumbled Glass
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear pen on Dandelions

Wow this week just seems to be flying by and I still don't feel like I have caught up since being away on Vacation, I still haven't had time to download all the pictures I took yet to see if any of them are worth sharing yet, hopefully soon :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty, I really like the dandelion flower in white, it makes a bigger impact done multicolor like you did! Pretty!

Darlene said...

Oh Connie I just LOVE this card! You did an awesome job! Looking forward to see some of those vacation photos. Yes time is flying ... amazing isn't it!! Where did the summer go????? And I don't know about you but if I take a day off it takes me a week to catch up! LOL Hugs and keep 'em coming ...

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow how beautiful. I love how you can stamp pieces in different colors. Hoping to see some vacation photos.

Debbie said...

this one is so dainty and beautiful. do you think you have a style connie?? i don't, i see so much diversity in the cards you create and this fit in beautifully. it is one of the things i love about your work, that i see so many different styles in your cards!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Connie, this is a gorgeous CAS card that is beautifully done. Love that you were able to color the grass and dandelions separately, and I love your soft sponging. Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Connie, this style looks GOOD on you! The stamping appears as though maybe it's supposed to look slightly distressed, so think of it that way. Such a lovely ethereal quality to your card!

Louca por porcelana said...

Sweet card,dear friend...Hugs!

Gina said...

Connie, I love dandelions! I have a stamp set of them that I haven't used yet. I am loving yours!!

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful and fabulous! Hugs, de

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and just love the delicate stamp and colours.xx

Roosterhead Designs said...

Gorgeous Connie! Beautiful work~
I enjoy your style used here. (I need to locate my dandelion stamp!)
You encourage me : ) Hugs, karen o

Connie said...

Hi Connie, Love your card . . . I have a thing for dandelions anyway, they have a sweet spot in my heart left from childhood.
Do you want to make a wish?
Keep Smiling!
Connie :)

Janice said...

The dandelions look so delicate, a beautiful card, with gorgeous soft colours.

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice indeed :)

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

So soft and lovely! Reminds of a serene Fall field, you've probably have seen and photographed a few in your own travels!