Saturday, October 20, 2018

Grateful for family

I have a couple cards today to share today, I used the same paper pack for these, I liked these panels they have inside, it makes these quicker to make and I am a bit behind, I was really hoping to get more Christmas cards done this month.

The stamp set I used for the sentiment only had the words Family and Grateful, so I stamped them out and then wrote in the for using a fine line sharpie, my hubby said he couldn't tell I wrote it in so I guess it worked :)


DCWV - Wild Splendor paper
Ms. Sparkle & co. - Give thanks stamp set for sentiment
Hand written "for"
Kaiser - Rhinestones

The next one I used a die that I won from Pizzazz Aplenty, that I colored with my markers


DCWV - Wild Splendor paper
Pizzazz Aplenty - Bird & branch die, colored w/markers
Hero Arts - Everyday sayings stamp
Ribbon

We have a frost warning out for tonight, we are suppose to get down to 30, oh my, I am not ready for this :)  We can't complain about being to hot anymore that's for sure.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

15 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are very cute fall cards, I like that bird die. I also like the little panels in your paper pack, sometimes they are not as nice. Have a good day, get your fuzzy robe and slippers ready for the cold weather!

Esther Asbury said...

Two beautiful cards, Connie! You did an awesome job of adding the "for" in the first card - I'd never guess it wasn't stamped! Love that little birdie on the second one!

Lady Jane said...

Lovely cards. We got our first frost two nights ago which is long over due for us. I was appreciating looking out to my asters and still my begonias in the urns were still colorful along with the collius. Oh well the leaves are falling and there was snow in the mountains this week. Wont be long now old man winter will blow us a good northeaster. hugs, lj

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful paper, and for sure you can't tell you hand wrote the "for". Love that little bird and branch die cut on #2. Colored so prettily. Gosh, both cards are just wonderful, Connie!

Darlene said...

These are just beautiful Connie!

Louca por porcelana said...

Adorable cards!Love them!

Lowcarb team member said...

Two beautiful cards here Connie, I really like them.

Sounds as if the temperatures are cooling down where you are.
Stay warm :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

All the best Jan

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely Autumn Cards, Connie! I especially like the first one with the large leaves! Hugs, de

aussie aNNie said...

Two lovely cards, I love the bird on the second..sweet.

Donna Phelan said...

These are beautiful! So perfectly Fall!

Janice said...

Lovely autumnal cards!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely cards. You'd never know you added the "for" on the top card. Congrats on your win from Pizzazz Aplenty. Your card is just so cute.

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh Connie, you keep the beautiful cards coming! These are gorgeous with great layers and lovely focal points~
Thanks for sharing. PS your penmanship is perfect! Hugs, karen o

Debbie said...

these are really pretty and perfect for fall!! if i were you, and i came up with a great design, i would use it over and over again. i have no idea how you come up with all these great, unique designs!!!

Kim said...

Believe it or not we had a little frost last night too. =) Though it is warming up down here. I don't envy those freezing temperatures of yours, Connie. Both cards are pretty. As always more gorgeous imaginations from that clever imagination of yours.