Monday, June 17, 2019

Sketch

In my cardmaking group we have a sketch challenge every now and then and the girl that supplies our sketches for us had her birthday coming up just after so I used the sketch for her birthday card.


I used a stained glass collection stamp from my cardmaking magazine, colored it with markers.



Cardmaking and papercraft magazine - Stained glass collection stamps, colored w/markers
Sassafras - Mix and Mend papers
PPD - A2 Stitched Banner set

I hope your week is off to a great start, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

13 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Connie, this is a beautiful creation with those lovely, vibrant tulips, and the fun background - so full of sunshine and happiness! Wishing you a great week! xx

Esther Asbury said...

Yes, I agree with Donna....your card is full of sunshine and happiness! So pretty!

aussie aNNie said...

Bright and beautiful card, lovely tulips and background

Louca por porcelana said...

How cheerful!Love yellow!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Connie, this is beautiful! It really grabbed me. I know it has a lot to do with the yellow, but the stamp and sketch are fabulous!

handmade by amalia said...

Such a bright and sunny card, Connie! I hope you're enjoying the summer.
Amalia
xo

Tanza Erlambang said...

tulips look beautiful...
have a great day

Debbie said...

so very kind of you to send this girl a birthday card!! it is beautiful connie and i am sure it will be her favorite!!!

Darlene said...

She's going to love that you used one of her sketches for HER birthday card! Lovely happy colors too! Great job Connie!

Lori said...

Your tulips are beautiful! Love the green and yellow designs on your card!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty Daffodils, love the stained glass look!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So spring-like with that pretty yellow. I love the shading and highlighting on your tulips. You really rocked out this card!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like yellow.
Lovely tulips and background.

All the best Jan