Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Flower Cart

I am sharing another card that I made using some new stamps that I won off of Donna's blog a little while back, what is better than getting a whole cart full of flowers for your birthday :)

After I had finished it I thought oh my this is a little dark for a summer time birthday  but I sent it on it's way.


I believe this ended up being a 5x7 size card, I forgot to write down the size.  I colored it with markers and cut it out with a fancy die frame. Added some fine dazzle border sticker where the two different papers came together and added a sentiment and some sequins.


Sparkle n Sprinkle - Flower cart stamp set, colored w/markers
Spellbinders - Timeless Rectangle die
Lilybee designs - Head over heals paper
Dazzles - thinline border stickers
StarForm stickers- transparent glitter gold sticker on tag
Papercraft Inspirations - Greetings sentiment and tag
Sequins

Hope your week is going well so far, and you are keeping cool, there is so much of the country dealing with severe heat, we have had heat index's in the 100's once again, but I am trying not to complain because we could be dealing with extreme cold.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is beautiful! I don’t think it is too dark at all! Love the image and the great die. Those dazzle stickers are really great too. So polished!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Connie, this is gorgeous! I don't think it's too dark at all -- it's beautiful with the pink in the background accenting the pink flowers perfectly!!

Debbie said...

this card is so cute...i love the theme and the colors, it is definitely not too dark!! we are hot here, the humidity is horrible right now, it rained for about 5 minutes today and that made it a lot worse!! i am ready for the cold and snow, i like that better than this!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I think this card looks lovely, not too dark at all.

Sorry to read about your heat, hope it cools down soon.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

Why, I would think a pretty cart filled with beautiful flowers would be the perfect gift for me. =) Your card is lovely, Connie; I don't think it is too dark for a summer card at all. Love everything about it.

aussie aNNie said...

A pretty stamp and turned out gorgeous.xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gasp, this is gorgeous! Connie, we're still on our trip, but having a rare day of good WiFi so wanted to stop in and say "hi". Wish I could comment on every fabulous card you've made, but no time. Heading out again in the morning. You've been doing lots of stamping and it looks like a real good time. I'm starting to look forward to getting home to my stamp room (almost). Hugs!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful Connie. The die you used is so pretty. Your colouring is done to perfection. I don't think its too dark.

Tanza Erlambang said...

yes, last couple weeks, we experienced heat at above F 100 degree...

Beautiful card...colorful of flowers

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! It is so lovely, Connie! Your choices of colors is beautiful! I am incredulous at your perfection in the black on the cart. WOW! and the soft color in the umbrella is beautiful. Wonderful card! Thanks for the shout out , too! hugs, de

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
This is so charming!! I just love it!! Thanks so much for visiting and for your kind words on my retirement!!
Hugs,
Debbie

aussie aNNie said...

Have a lovely weekend.

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

So very creative. It would be nice to recieve them
Happy Pink Satruday
Laura

Donna Phelan said...

Love the split background and that beautiful flower cart image. Very pretty!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

I think its a lovely card Connie not too dark at all.. lovely eye for colour design.
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}