Saturday, October 5, 2019

Hand in Hand

I went to a wedding shower last weekend and this is the card that I made for them. I added a bit more dimension since it was going to be hand delivered so I broke out my tiny tattered florals die.


This is my favorite type of card to make, all frilly and pretty, so I went all out even adding some lace :)

Fiskars - Just Married Quotes stamp
BasicGrey - Porcelain papers
Spellbinders - Lace Hearts die
Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die
Sizzix - Tiny Tattered Florals die
Recollections - Lace on a roll 
Gems


We went off to a park yesterday, had a picnic and long walk, finished by enjoying a lovely sunset. Today is attending a fall festival, Oh how I love Fall time, wish it lasted longer than it does :)  but I will enjoy today!!

Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by today and saying Hi,

Connie

15 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh Connie my jaw is dropped open. So very pretty in all its frill. So much to look at. You rock!

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the background, the heart, and those pretty little flowers!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Wonderful pretty design for a shower. I agree, you went all out with the embellishments. That is so fun to do!

Louca por porcelana said...

It is wonderful!Hugs!

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful! Such a lovely card and beautiful design. Hugs, de

Tanza Erlambang said...

very beautiful...awesome

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and oh so gorgeous love this.

Donna Phelan said...

So beautiful! Lovely sentiment! That heart die is fabulous and your flowers are beyond beautiful!

Darlene said...

WOW Girlfriend ... this is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure they were very impressed with this gorgeous handmade card!! I too enjoy the fall and wish it lasted a little longer before the flakes started falling from the sky but like you ... I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday was such a beautiful day here in Ohio. We got some fall yard work done, then walked down to our neighborhood park which was having a chili-cookoff. That was great fun and fellowship. Have a great day!

Birgit said...

Wow Connie ~ This is stunning! The lace, the flowers and delicate die cuts... it's definitely frilly, feminine and fantastic!

Debbie said...

oh connie, my favorite kind of weekend, all of my favorite activities!!!

the card is beautiful!! my niece got married yesterday, i would have loved giving a card like this!!

Leslie Miller said...

Mr. Shakespeare really had a way with words. What a beautiful quote for a wedding card (or wedding shower), with all those pretty and feminine elements you love so much. Now is a good time to be out and about enjoying the weather before it turns.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like those words …
A beautiful card.

Isn't fall/autumn a wonderful season, we've been fortunate to have some blue skies today, the trees are slowly changing colour and everything looked so beautiful.

All the best Jan

Janice said...

Your card is beautiful, perfect for a wedding shower.

R's Rue said...

So cute.