Saturday, November 23, 2019

On your Birthday

I am sharing another card made with a stamp and die combo from Spellbinders, I was just going to use the wreath and then in the end I added the pine cone for an accent with the sentiment. I love how this set can be used any time of the year but with the pine cone too it gave this birthday card and Autumn feel too!  I had never used this ribbon before, the leaves have a velvet feel to them.



Spellbinders - Wreath stamp and die set, colored with markers  == Grommet tag die
Making Memories - Autumn Splendor Ribbon
Gina Marie stamps - Birthday words stamp
Brad

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend ahead.
Thanks so very much for taking the time to stop by today and for letting me know you did :)

Connie

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love that pretty leaf ribbon and your pretty plaid background!

Debbie said...

it is quite pretty...i think the addition of the pinecone is perfect, not too much. i like these beautiful cutouts, they go really nicely together!!

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful card, Connie!

aussie aNNie said...

very pretty card, love the pine cone looks awesome.x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those leaves are ribbon? How cute! I really do love the autumn feel of this card.

Louca por porcelana said...

It is pretty!Hugs!I hope you had a lovely Sunday!

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh this makes for a perfect Fall birthday card! Love the wreath and the pinecone! Pretty!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love plaid and am seeing alot of it around. Your die cut images are so pretty, especially the pinecone. Cute ribbon.

Leslie Miller said...

I love a pretty wreath and it looks great with the pine cone and the plaid! It's easy to forget that it's actually still fall for a while yet.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the wreath. Great colors.