Wednesday, February 19, 2020

13th

I bet you can't figure out how old my great nephew has turned :)  I have used this skateboard guy on a few of my teen cards.  I colored him up with markers going off the paper I used for the background.  The numbers and sentiment are from a sticker sentiment book.


Stampendous - Skateboard kiddo, colored w/markers
Crate paper - Party day
Spellbinders - A2 distressed edges and lg. deckled rectangles dies
K&co. - Vellum stickers and sentiment

A few of you have been asking about my eye, I have to take the eye ointment he prescribed for a week, then go off it and see how my eye feels, they said those abrasions can take a while to heal, so after the week if my eye is feeling ok I should be good and I can quit the ointment but if not I may have to use until that feeling goes away.  But I am no longer in pain, just irritating and I can live with that :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

That's a perfect image for teen cards -- and I love your striped background!

Donna Phelan said...

He is a pretty cool dude though lol I am sure the 13 year old will love this creation!

Leslie Miller said...

You couldn't ask for a better teen boy card! How old is he? Just kidding!! Wishing continued healing for your eye, Connie. Thanks for the update.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute skateboarder. I love how you regularly add years or ages.

Anonymous said...

Connie, I'm glad your eye is a bit better. That card is perfect for your nephew!

aussie aNNie said...

errrr is 13 the answer? Fabulous card, love love love that skater boy.xx

April said...

What a fun, teen card! One of my son's loved skate boarding, so I can relate. Great card!

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome card!Glad to know you are on the mend!

Debbie said...

this card is definitely a winner!! i am going to go out on a limb and guess that your great nephew is 13!! hehehehe

a scratchy eye can be very annoying but i guess it is easier to tolerate after all you have been through!!

catching up...things got away from me!!!

Janice said...

Fabulous card for a teenager, love the image!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a fabulous card, I love it and so will your great nephew.

Sending continued healing wishes for your eye.

All the best Jan