Saturday, February 29, 2020

Mice

I managed to get some more Christmas cards done, YAH!!! if I can keep this up I may just be ready at Christmas time.

These stamps come from another Card making magazine, aren't they too cute, I couldn't pass them up :) I colored up two of these while I was at it.  That is what I am going to try to do from here on out is at least make two of each thing I do.



Make cards magazine, November 2018, Mice stamp, colored w/markers
Lilybee design- Jingle paper
Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Lg
Starform - border stickers
Stickles - x-mas red
Cardmaking and papercraft magazine - sentiment


On the next one I just changed it to a landscape card and cut them out with a rectangle die instead of oval. I had a little strip of the paper left and instead of throwing it away I added it to the bottom of the die cut.


Make cards magazine, November 2018, Mice stamp, colored w/markers
Lilybee design- Jingle paper
My Favorite things - Cross-stitch Rectangle die
Starform - border stickers
Stickles - x-mas red
Cardmaking and papercraft magazine - sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a fun and creative weekend!

Connie

15 comments:

April said...

These are great cards! I love the cute image.

Kim said...

Just look at those merry little mice! How adorable they are. Fabulous cards, Connie.

Anonymous said...

Those mice are adorable, Connie! You are certainly on the ball with getting your Christmas cards done!!

Louca por porcelana said...

How adorable! You are so talented and creative! Congratulations!

aussie aNNie said...

Connie your merry mice are just adorable, the colouring is sensational...hugs.x

handmade by amalia said...

Not a fan of mice in general but this is simply fantastic, Connie, one of your best,
Amalia
xo

Donna Phelan said...

Christmas Mice! Super Cute! Great Designer Papers Too!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute! The image is so cute. I really like the DP

Donna Ellis said...

I'm glad this is a Christmas card and not the 3 blind mice - it's SO cute with the little berry eaters on the branch, Connie! Sweet papers, too! hugs, de

Evi Erlinda said...

This card looks so cute!

Esther Asbury said...

I like both of your cards using those cute mice! I love the papers you paired with them - especially the polka-dots! I used to make two of every card, but when I joined more design teams it became overwhelming.

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous Christmas card. Love the papers and the cute mice.

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww they are cute :)

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Good for you, and that is a totally adorable stamp! Two very cute and festive cards all ready for Christmas!

Debbie said...

these are all great connie, YaY to getting christmas cards done in february. now i will be humming "3 blind mice" all day...because that's what i thought when i saw these!! you are a creative queen, mixing things up here!!