Saturday, July 25, 2020

Lovely Day

This card came together quite quickly, using Paper, image panel and sentiment tag all from the same card magazine goodies!!  We miss going to the book store and looking at our favorite magazines.  Not long after they opened the store we went in to see what they had and the magazine shelves were pretty empty, so weird to see that, I wonder how long it will take for us to get the UK magazines back in stock.



I went through my ribbon drawer and round this piece of sheer ribbon to add to it and then I saw this lace that I have and it looks like a butterfly pattern in it so I had to add that too :)

Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine - Fairy tales, paper, image and sentiment panels
Butterfly lace
Sheer ribbon

Wishing you a lovely weekend!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say Hi,

Connie

11 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful layers, papers and design Connie.

Hugs Diane

Louca por porcelana said...

So sweet and romantic!Best wishes!

aussie aNNie said...

Oh how gorgeous, love the layering and the lace, sensational card. x

Kim said...

One could not help but have the loveliest of days if one was to receive this lovely card, Connie. So many pretty details. Love the little touch of the lace.

Debbie said...

you would never know this was a quick make, (why do you tell?? hehehehehe)...it's a gorgeous card. the colors and the butterfly, all winners!!

Tanza Erlambang said...

pretty card...love the butterfly

Birgit said...

This is such a delightful card Connie! I love the sweet butterfly print and the addition of the ribbon and lace is so pretty. I hope you have a lovely day!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So beautiful, Connie. I've really been liking pink lately and this sure fits the bill.

Thanks for your concern about my broken ankle.Nights can be rough and half way through the night, I get up to sleep on the couch because the bed because my ankle becomes excruciating painful at night, and for some reason it is better on the couch.

You should look up your magazine on line to see if it is still in production. The Craft Stamper, UK magazine, is on hold. I went to subscribe electronically, and the site said because of COVID the magazine isn't producing new issues just yet.

Have a great day!

Esther Asbury said...

So soft and pretty! I love the strip of lace across the bottom!

Janice said...

This is so pretty, a lovely combination of magazine goodies! I hope you are able to purchase again soon. I am more than happy to send you any particular ones you can’t get if you’d like me to :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a lovely looking card.

All the best Jan