Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Masculine

 The next challenge for this week, make a masculine card with a calendar with month on it.  I went to Print-a-calendar.com and was able to print off the whole years calendars in small enough that it would work for a card. I cut out the month I wanted it and circled his birthday. Got it done just in time to get it out in the mail :)

I went through all my stamps and found one that I thought could go with the calendar and I stamped a birthday message on it. Sorry I don't know the maker of this stamp.


This is my first time using this embossing folder for the background too, I just embossed it and then inked over the raised area. I cut the stamp piece out with scissors and matted the calendar onto some black cardstock. Added a few metal accents and that was it.

  • Spellbinders - Laser beams embossing folder, inked raised areas with brown ink
  • Print-a-calendar.com for calendar
  • Stamp unknown
  • Decorative Scissors
  • Ki - metal accents


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. You were very creative with the calendar plus your background. Lucky recipient.

Debbie said...

what a great card, and what a great idea!! super appropriate for your favorite guy!!

Janice said...

A fantastic idea with the calendar, I might have to try that too! A really good male card.

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty and creative!Hugs!

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun way to use a mini calendar page!

aussie aNNie said...

Great fun way to use the small calendar, brilliant idea Connie x

Donna Phelan said...

Great masculine card! I am always looking for ideas, they are harder to make than they appear lol Love the idea of the calendar with the special day circled! Perfect!

Diane said...

Super idea and what a fun design.

Hugs Diane

Kim said...

Such a clever idea for a masculine card. Love that sentiment!

Leslie Miller said...

This is a fabulous masculine card, Connie! The embossing looks great in the background. I love the little calendar page with the date circled. Cute!