Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Cupcake Time

 I thought this cupcake stamp had a nice elegant feel to them with the frosting looking like flowers.  I decided to try my hand once again at no line coloring, I stamped it first with a soft brown ink and then colored with my alcohol markers, I think it is getting a little better but still needs more practice. I added a few white gel pen dots to the center of my flowers.



Precious Marieke - Flower collection, PMCS10011, colored w/markers
My Minds Eye - the sweetest thing papers
Pink Fresh - Classic edger's die
Technique Tuesday - Happy Birthday sentiment stamp set
Sparkle Confetti
White gel pen



I will be sharing my card today over at the Flower Challenge Blog, where the challenge is to use a sentiment along with your flowers.



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and saying Hi,

Connie

14 comments:

Darlene said...

I think you've done a BEAUTIFUL job! That is a sweet image and I like the colors you've chosen! Great job!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow -- you did an awesome job with no-line coloring! Love those sweet cupcakes!!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful coloring, I thought it was water coloring, so pretty! YUMMY!

Kim said...

Dear Connie, your cupcake stamp is oh-so-elegant, as is your pretty card. As always, a beautiful card. I so love it when you chat about all the different techniques you experiment with. I adore visiting your card shop, strolling around for a while, looking at each pretty. It is a delightful shop. =)

Louca por porcelana said...

Sweet card!Hugs,dear Connie!

aussie aNNie said...

Super and gorgeous card, love the sweet image and papers. ♥

handmade by amalia said...

Just the most darling card, Connie! Love.
Amalia
xo

Debbie said...

needs more practice??????? are you out of your mind, this card is gorgeous, looks professionally done...it is perfect!! oh, and i happen to love it, everything about it, EVERYTHING!!! i think you should make 20 of these and call it a day for birthday cards!!! so beautifully crafted!!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
Very pretty!! You are so talented!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!! I really appreciate your kind words!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

JD/ Jill said...

This is beautiful! And great job with the NO line coloring. I haven't tried that yet...I think I need to add that to my LONG "TO DO LIST!"

Leslie Miller said...

Geesh, Connie, until I read your words I assumed the cupcakes were a beautiful sticker! More practice? Wow! Such a pretty card!

Birgit said...

Oh my word Connie, this is amazing! Your no line coloring is fabulous!! What a lovely card. The design, the colors, the coloring....... it's all stunning!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gorgeous. I love how every card looks different from each other. You did an awesome job with no line colouring. You're such an inspiration.

Janice said...

Your colouring is perfect, such a pretty card.