Sunday, November 29, 2020

Mosaic Candle

 I have seen many people coloring on their embossing folders and then I remembered I tried that with this folder last year but this year I went with using my Spectrum noir sparkle pens.


  • Darice - Mosaic Candle cut from watercolor paper, colored w/Spectrum noir sparkle pens
You can see a little of the sparkle in the picture below.


It is supposed to be very cold tomorrow, high winds with wind chill in the 20's so tomorrow is going to be an indoor day I have a feeling :)  Maybe should start addressing my Christmas cards :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, 

Connie


9 comments:

Kim said...

Love those candles, Connie. The dimension the pens give are lovely. Yes, a cold and windy day is the perfect opportunity to do a little Christmas card writing.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Christmas card! I know that my plan tomorrow is to start addressing my Christmas cards too. (Of course, what I sometimes plan...and what actually happens is two different things...smile)

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning mosaic candle Connie, and your use of the spectrum markers. I gave all of mine to a friend in New Zealand.
The scan n cut can can cut close or you can leave a space depends on what the machine is set on and what colours it is to pick....I actually had the boots cut off and had to scissor cut them...xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh la la. What a terrific job colouring your embossing folder. It's flawless. The beauty in the colours really make your card pop.

Debbie said...

lovely card connie, you really did a beautiful job!!!

addressing cards on an inside day sounds like a good idea, you will surely be ahead of the game so they say!! we are having rain, heavy rain, and it is definitely a nice rain day if you like them. and i happen to love stormy days like today!!!

Tanza Erlambang said...

leaves color look like the real ones.... beautiful image.

Have a wonderful day

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is amazing! Very precise work with this beautiful folder!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Connie. I love how the candles melting stand out.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely Christmas Card.
I've started writing ours, a few more to do yet though!

All the best Jan