Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Seven

 My great nephew is turning 7 this year and I was looking through my stamps and just didn't see anything that stood out to me to use for his card, and then I remembered one of my coloring calendar image had these dragons on them and that reminded me that his costume this year for Halloween was a knight riding a dragon, so I thought he might think this is pretty cool.  

Do you see the dragon holding that little slip of paper?  I decided to write his age on it. I used my pencils to color this in, I keep forgetting to try out my blending stump on these pages I will have to do when again soon and try to remember to blend the coloring better.



Johanna Basford 2020 coloring calendar, colored w/pencils
Fiskars - Grass punch
#7 added to the paper for the age of my great nephew


I can imagine how busy you all are here in the U.S. getting ready for Thanksgiving, even though it is just the two of us we are making the normal thanksgiving meal. So I appreciate you stopping by today.

Connie



10 comments:

Kim said...

A perfect card for a little boy who travels to the land of make believe where he rides on the back of fantastical dragons in search of adventures. This card is so very sweet, Connie. Your great nephew will love his birthday card. I hope you and your husband enjoy your Thanksgiving together.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a super card for a seven year old ...

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love that images, so cute for a birthday card especially a seven year old, sweet and great colours,. xxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh that is a fun coloring page, I like the style of the image and you colored it nicely. I like the little 7 you added too!

Debbie said...

this card is adorable, i did not see the 7 until you mentioned it. well colored with such pretty colors, very nicely done. happy thanksgiving!!!

Kinga K. said...

Awesome card❤

Esther Asbury said...

Perfect card for a 7 year old -- I bet he'll love the dragons! Great idea to personalize it by adding the "7."

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome!Hugs!

JD/ Jill said...

I agree that it is a perfect card for a year old. Great job with coloring it. Hope you had a noce thankgiving it was just the two of us today. (hubby and me)

Janice said...

A great card for a 7 year old, I’m sure your great nephew was really pleased with it.