Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Birthday Fox

 Time to break out another image from my coloring calendar, a fox in the snow for a winter birthday, she loves foxes and she actually received the card already, some of mine have not made it so I send out a little early and they make it ahead of schedule, who knows.


  • Coloring for calm 2017 calendar image - colored w/markers
  • Lilybeedesigns - Head over heels paper
  • Spellbinders - Classic ovals lg. due
  • Hot off the press - Black think line dazzles
  • Papertrey ink - Happy die
  • Stickles - Diamond


I am hoping to show some presents I made this year soon but I pulled my ankle or sprained it or something and it is quite painful for me to sit at my desktop computer that has all my pictures on it for too long.  

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute card! Great design!

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute!Happy 2021!

Lowcarb team member said...

That card looks so cute, I like it :)

My good wishes to you and yours for a Happy and Healthy 2021.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun fox image, and I love the scalloped frame around it! Such a happy card!

Debbie said...

such a cute, fun card!! i hope your ankle heals and feels better soon!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post and I hope your loved ones had a lovely Christmas. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Connie! I've been on a little break, but back now. Just have to say how I adore your little fox. So sweet and looking good for a birthday. I'm sorry about your ankle. I hope it heals quickly. Happy new year!

April said...

This is cute! I like the frame and pretty papers. happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, Connie! I am so sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope that it heals soon. Your fox card is very sweet. ♥