Saturday, December 5, 2020

Fairy Dreams

 My Great niece just turned 8, I thought these fairy images, sentiments and papers, from yes once again a cardmaking magazine would be nice for her. I love these toppers and paper kits that come in the magazine, it is fun trying to figure out how you want to use them together. All I added from my stash was the liquid pearls.


Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine - Dovecrafts - Fairy Tales, card toppers and papers
Liquid Pearls



It is supposed to reach the 50's today and we have SUNSHINE, so today will be a nice day.
Hope you enjoy a lovely and creative weekend,

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say hi,

Connie

9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done! I'm sure your great niece will love it. You keep inspiring me to look through my stash of magazines. I was so addicted to those! (I say it in past tense because the places I used to buy them don't exist anymore.

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty and cute!

aussie aNNie said...

Your card is so sweet and beautiful and gorgeous image used....love the cuteness of this .... big hugs. xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a beautiful card. The fairy is so cute for an 8 year old. Nicely embellished

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! She'll love the fairy, they are so magical! LOVE the Designer Paper!

Debbie said...

your great niece is going to love this, i know i would have at 8!!

it sunny here today but very cold and windy!! i was hoping to go to the lake but i think it may be too cold!!!

Tanza Erlambang said...

I know that fairy images are favorite images to kids, especially little girl... your card looks great.

Happy weekend

Leslie Miller said...

They really are like nice little card kits and this one is just beautiful! It looks perfect for your 8 yr old great niece!

Birgit said...

What a pretty fairy card! I'm sure your great niece will love it!