Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Fox

 A little bit ago I shared a kit that came in a magazine I bought for masculine cards and said you would probably be seeing more out of me and this is it.  I love how everything coordinates so well and the gold foiling around the images brings that extra special touch. The only thing I added from my goodies are the die cut leaves with the sentiment.



Papercraft Essentials, issue 190 - Highland collection, papers and diecuts toppers
Tim Holtz - Funky Florals #3 die


Well today we have our first snowfall that actually stuck to the ground, I don't think it was quite and inch, but it was enough that the news was reporting on all the accidents in the area, I know it is now heading to the east coast so I hope you all out there stay safe, especially those of you that will be getting more ice.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

You've made two great cards!
And yes, we've been told that it is coming our way. I keep watching out my window because it's supposed to start snowing this afternoon and we are supposed to get lots of it. It's only about 20 degrees here.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Perfect masculine card, Connie. That fox is a great match with the plaid.

Darlene said...

Oh Connie this is AWESOME! Love it!! Well done! Yes it is snow as I type this and has been for the past couple of hours ... ground is covered. Don't expect to get too many inches because that Noreaster is suppose to be running south & east of us. Hugs and Good Health wishes to you & Greg!

Donna Phelan said...

Great Masculine card! I love your plaid background paper and that die cut circle of pine boughs, perfect for the season, perfect for a man's birthday!

Lowcarb team member said...

I think this looks a very nice masculine card.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

This is beautiful, Connie! The fox and the plaid look amazing. Love the little leaf die cuts which are just the right extra touch. It's been raining here all day. Not as pretty as snow.

Anonymous said...

Such a majestic fox, Connie. So pretty!!

Yes, we are getting the snow storm now. So far about 3 inches. I think it is due to snow until tomorrow morning.

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful fox and awesome card you've made with it! I may be a bit jealous of your snow ---- we've had rain all day long!

Debbie said...

a great card, for a great guy!! i really like the colors, and yes everything goes perfectly together. it reminded me of a pocket watch, the one men use to carry back in the day!! beautiful connie, we did not get any snow and i know one girl who is NOT very happy!!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome card!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card love it for a guy and the fox image is fabulous. x