Monday, January 18, 2021

Lizard

 I was stuck what to make for my great nephews card when I started flipping through the images in my coloring calendar and came across this and thought he might think it was cool.

The challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday challenge is to use layers, and did I use them, each of the mountain ranges were cut from different cardstock.

I am also adding this to the Dies R us Challenge which is any die they sell in their store.


  • Coloring for calm calendar image - colored w/markers
  • Poppystamps - Stitched Landscape die
  • Impression Obsession - Mountain Landscape Layers and small grass dies
I used pattern paper for the sand and the sky.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and I hope that your week is off to a great start!!

We have sunshine this morning, so that makes this girl happy :)

Connie

14 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I'm sure your nephew will love this card. Very nicely done!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Again I'm thinking of all my southwest stamps. Was just looking at them again yesterday. I have a very cool lizard. I might have those mountains, too. Not sure if they're the same. I absolutely love how you presented this awesome lizard. What a great card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Connie, this is one fabulous masculine card. The background is so cool.

Donna Phelan said...

WOW! He is magnificent and oh so cool! Love your layered mountains in the background, they look really great! I am sure he'l love this, looks perfect from here!

Donna Ellis said...

Whoa! Connie, this is fabulous! What a fantastic scene, and fabulous lizard. Your colors really do look like the painted desert! Hope he had a good birthday! hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great masculine card, Connie xoxo

Debbie said...

such a cute card for your great nephew!!

we have sunshine today also, it is such a beautiful, crisp, cool day!!

Carol L said...

This is sure to please your great nephew when he sees the giant reptile! Boys love this kind of thing, and I love those mountain ranges behind the creature! Pretty blue skies too :)

Anonymous said...

Connie, wow - love the backgrounds in this card and the lizard too! Love the neutral tones.

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful and gorgeous project, simply fabulous colours and design....xx
Robot has made me work the last 3 days, stupid blogger...

Tanza Erlambang said...

Look like "Komodo," the biggest lizard in the world.....
beautiful color, and wonderful mountain.... perfect combine.

Have a great day

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great card, your nephew will love it.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome!I agree your nephew will love it.

Janice said...

Wow, the perfect card for your great nephew, I’m sure he loved it.