Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Praying for you

 I am using more of the die cut stickers I picked up at Hobby Lobby awhile back for my card today.


  • Paper studio - Die cut stickers
  • ODBD - Mini tag sentiment stamp
  • Ribbon


Doctor report yesterday is that my foot is coming along good, I still have a lot of swelling, especially at the joint so he said at least 2 more if not 3 more weeks in the boot to keep everything stabilized.  He will see me again in 3 weeks. I am just to keep doing what I have been, do as much as I want but as soon as I start feeling the pain, up my foot goes to relieve the swelling.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the background paper - it matches the sticker perfectly!

Susan (rainy) said...

Amazing stickers! Such a pretty card, too.

Donna Phelan said...

Love that background and your pretty posey!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! And , of course, I like all that PINK!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Great design and love the idea you have achieved here with the die cut stickers, looks awesome and with those colours.
Have a lovely upcoming weekend ♥

Kim said...

Such a gorgeous card! Those three weeks will fly by quicker than quick.

R's Rue said...

❤️

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Birgit said...

This is such a sweet card Connie! I love the collage style paper you used in the background and that pretty flower. The bow is a sweet finishing touch!

Leslie Miller said...

Your paper and sticker are exquisite together, Connie! Such a beautiful card. Take care with your foot!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute card. Pink is my favourite colour these days.

I hope you heal quickly as I know how it is to be stuck in a cast for so long.

Lowcarb team member said...

A beautiful card such lovely colours.

Thinking of you as you continue to heal.

All the best Jan

Janice said...

I would never have known that was a sticker! It matches perfectly with the paper, just so pretty!