Friday, May 14, 2021

Market Basket

 Oh my goodness, when I saw this market baskets die from the Greetery I just knew I had to get it, I have not seen anything like it and I just loved the look.  I have been wanting the die that I framed it with too but kept putting it off because I felt I had plenty of rectangle dies but it just ended up in my cart :) She was having a sale so that justified it :)

Added a stamped bird from the Greetery also but didn't have any spring flowers from them so had to go with another die for that, I cut it out of water color paper and water colored them.  Added a little shiplap to the bottom to ground the scene!


  • The Greetery - Market baskets, Shiplap and Crimped Frames dies, Robin & Wren stamp and die
  • Memory Box - Bella Bouquet, water colored w/ Spectrum Aqua and Zig clean markers
  • ODBD - Mini tag sentiment stamp


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. Happy Friday. 😃

April said...

Oh my, I do love that basket die too! Your card is so lovely.

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, lovely colouring and background. xx

Donna Phelan said...

I looooove it too! I may also have to go over there and order it LOL Peer Pressure! This is beautiful! I love that basket isn't it just fabulous especially with your pretty posies. Oh oh out of stock....phew saved a few pennies....for now lol

Birgit said...

I love this! I've seen this fun basket all over the place and am wishing I'd gotten it before it sold out. Your card is super sweet!

Darlene said...

FABULOUS card and that wire basket looks so real! Great job! My daughter actually has a wire basket very much like this that my mother bought for her to use to gather eggs when she first started having chickens on her small farm.
I know our friend Diane Hover also LOVED this die and purchased one right away before missing the chance to add it to her collection. Awesome card my friend ... evoked many memories for me ... thanks!

Debbie said...

ooooh this is so cute!! i LOVE the basket and that you added the bird!!! this one is really wonderful!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is brilliant, it looks beautiful ...

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, this is so pretty! I absolutely love every piece you used on your card. I've been afraid to get started with The Greetery. So many dies and stamps to mix and match. The Robin and Wren is especially tempting. You did a lovely job on this, Connie!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Diane said...

Super fun design Connie.

Hugs diane

Janice said...

Two fabulous purchases which I am sure you’ll get lots of use out of! Love your card.