Thursday, July 29, 2021

Bit of Glitter

 I had colored this image after my surgery and forgot about it, when going through my things yesterday I found it and thought that would make a good Christmas image.  All I did was add a bit of glitter to the center of it, cut out a die from glitter paper along with  the sentiment and I was done, that was a quick one.


  • Coloring for calm - 2017 daily coloring calendar, colored w/ pencils
  • Paper studio - Glitter card stock
  • Spellbinders - Lacey Squares  and Holiday Sentiments dies
  • Stickles - xmas red


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love spellbinders dies, so exquisite ...
Have a wonderful weekend...and hope you can get out and about. xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thank Goodness it's Friday! With the rain we're expecting it allows me to play in my stamp room.

This card stopped me in my tracks with its beauty. The hint of blue really pops. Great use of colour. So elegant too.

Donna Ellis said...

What a lovely medallion creation, Connie. I never thought of using them for Christmas cards, and they certainly are amazing for the theme. Think I'll use mine for Christmas, too! It's beautifully done in the soft colors and contrasted with red! hugs, de

Esther Asbury said...

Love the glitter and the fancy way you framed your colored piece! Perfect for Christmas!

Debbie said...

ooooh this is so pretty connie, you color so well. maybe quick now, but i'll bet it took a lot of time to color it!! the glitter was a nice addition, you must be getting close to having your christmas cards done!!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh it does make for a lovely Christmas card, very pretty....great coloring!

Louca por porcelana said...

Great card. Unique!

Janice said...

The coloured medallion makes a lovely embellishment for a Christmas card, great idea!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

It makes a very good Christmas image! I love how this turned out. Very festive!