Saturday, November 27, 2021

Awesome

 This is my last card using the Autumn papers and some goodies from 49 and market.  I first cut some water color paper with wildflower dies, then using distress inks I water colored them. Then I found this cute little banner that I added some of the enamel dots too and found a great sentiment in the pack to use, wishing them a very Awesome day.


  • 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry in the Leaves 12x12 paper, Ephemera bits and Bubbles and Trinkets
  • Tim Holtz - Wildflowers #1 dies, water colored with Distress inks - Peeled Paint, Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin and Fossilized Amber


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

16 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome is a great word to describe your pretty card! Love the combo of papers and die cuts you used!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Very pretty card with all the fall colors. A lovely capture of this beautiful season. Hugs xo K

Kim said...

Your card is awesome, Connie. The flower is lovely, giving a sense of the beauty of fall.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Well I must say I've enjoyed your autumn cards. This is sure a beauty.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful papers and that wildflower is gorgeous! I love the added banner and enamel dots, they make for a lovely accent! Awesome indeed!

Debbie said...

it's "awesome" connie, a very beautiful card!! i hope you had a nice thanksgiving, maybe you saw your daughter...have a wonderful sunday!!

JD/ Jill said...

Great Autumn card!

April said...

This is so lovely! I love all the elements on your card.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, colours and design. xx

R's Rue said...

So pretty

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is so beautiful with the Fall colors! Very nice!

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice Connie :)

All the best Jan

Jyoti said...

Very pretty card! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

Leslie Miller said...

With all these beautiful cards you actually made me go shopping for 49 and Market, but did not find anything I couldn't live without. Maybe because I was looking for 6x6. This is gorgeous, and the dies look perfect with the paper.

Lisa said...

Great coloring on those die cuts and a fantastic fall themed card with them.

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome card!