Sunday, June 19, 2022

Father's Day

 When I saw Leslie's card for her hubby I thought my hubby could use one too, I have only done this once before for the dog we use to have because my hubby was never really into cats but these two we have now get spoiled rotten from their Dad, he loves cats now :)


  • Taylored Expressions - Max & Muffin stamp and die set, color w/markers
  • Tim Holtz - Sentiment words, Thin dies
  • Memory Box - Stitched Circle Layers


Here are the boys laying in the sun enjoying the fresh morning breeze.


Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Connie

11 comments:

April said...

What cute cat stamps and a great card for Father's Day! Thanks for posting your real cats too. They are handsome fellows. Hubby spoils our cats too.

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable card! My daughter always includes the dogs in her cards for her dad!!

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute! Greetings.

Donna Phelan said...

CUTE! Your Fur Parents, you need to make these types of cards! I can feel the warmth of the sun on their fur from here! Puuuurrrrr! I like those die cut out, super cool look!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Debbie said...

this is so cute connie...the perfect card for your favorite man!!

happy belated fathers day to your hubby!!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely card.
Hope your husband had a wonderful Fathers Day.

All the best Jan

Chrissy said...

Aww, look at your kitty's enjoying the sun, and I love the sweet card for DAD, so cute..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh what a perfect card for your hubby and your babies are fantastic. Now I am thinking ahead for next year for my hubby....I wonder if I could get away with giving him a card with our 3 on the front of the card. So cute and great coloring and card for your hubby.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, this is sweet, Connie! It's easy to get attached. I'm glad you were inspired to give your hubby a card from the fur kids. Your boys are a beautiful pair!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

That is one of the sweetest cards I have seen and I loved hearing that the boys get spoiled rotten from their dad. That is a beautiful photo of them. I am sure your husband had a great Father's Day.

-Soma