Thursday, June 16, 2022

Summer Bouquet

 I know on the calendar it isn't summer yet but with our feels like temperatures in the 100's for this past week I would say we can call it summer now.

I recently purchased this set of flower dies and really didn't have anyone in mind for it so I didn't put a sentiment on it yet but thought I would share, the packaging had a similar layout for the flowers, so I went with that on this first card, and I really love these dies.


I added a few gems and spatters to the card before layout out my design.  I laid out all the flowers how I wanted them on the card, then I took Press n seal that we use in our kitchen (tip from Jennifer McGuire) and laid it over the design I had, picked up all the pieces, turned it over and then put glue on all the pieces and flipped it back onto my card base and glued it on, I only had a couple of pieces that I had to move around that kind of moved.

  • Spellbinders - Be Bold Blooms dies
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Sage (splattered onto background)
  • Me & my big ideas - Gems


 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, 

Connie

12 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Connie, I just love this so much! I've been wanting those flower dies. There's just so many ways to use them. Beautifully done!

Donna Phelan said...

What a beautiful spray of florals! Gorgeous! Yes, this is one of those very versatile sets!

Lisa said...

I love this die set. I recently got this myself and can't wait to use it. Great colors and nicely done with the layout. I need to try that technique of adding all the glue and the press and seal. Gorgeous card.

Debbie said...

so cute, so colorful, i really like it!! with those temperatures, you will be getting a lot of cards done!!

April said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the dies.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful. You did such a lovely job. This is the in die right now. The multiple colours are breathtaking

R's Rue said...

Beautiful and well done.

Chrissy said...

So pretty and dainty Connie, love the flowers and bright happy colours, gorgeous card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Esther Asbury said...

What pretty flowers! I've seen the press and seal tip before, but I always forget to use it!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card. Hugs.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a lovely card.
Hope you stay cool as the temperatures rise.

All the best Jan