Friday, July 1, 2022

Christmas in July

 Might as well start the month off with Christmas, LOL! I had done it for a challenge in my stamp group for June but forgot to post but it will work for July too, so I am starting it off today.

I used a stencil for the greenery inside the jar, the jar is a stamp that I colored onto vellum and fussy cut, colored the back side with marker, note to self check to make sure you put enough water on the back before applying the adhesive. 


  •  The Greetery - Budding Beauties Winter stamp and Crimped Frame die
  • Stampendous - Bouquet for you (for the mason jar stamp)
  • Vellum
  • Tim Holtz - Vintage Shabby paper 
  • Martha Stewart - Tag
  • Gem

Sharing todays' post with :
Simon Says Challenge which is anything goes

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope you have a happy and safe weekend!

Connie

15 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love those berries for a Christmas card! Great job!

Kittie said...

I love this beautiful card.

Darlene said...

OMG this is so, so pretty! What a fabulous design idea! Well done! Thanks for awesome inspiration! Happy 4th!

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really lovely Christmas card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card is real fun. I love the vellum.

Lisa said...

Love the idea of velum for the jar and what a gorgeous stencil too. Very lovely Christmas card. The tag is a wonderful additional touch.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful stenciling! I love a jar with water on a card filled with anything lol This is perfect! That Vellum looks awesome. Well done!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

This is so pretty!! I love it!!
Hugs,
Deb

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful! Love Christmas!

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome great card and image here ♥

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Might as well! And how pretty it is with greenery from The Greetery!

Birgit said...

I always love a good mason jar card, Connie. This is delightful!

Debbie said...

soooo pretty connie, a mason jar is always a good choice for any card!! starting the month with christmas is a very good choice!! everything flows very nicely on this card!!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful Christmas card - I absolutely love the vellum jar!