Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Adventure

My nephew is a big outdoors guy, he has land that he hunts deer for his family and friends.



The paper is from HOTP  Sarabooks Ivory papers.

Hot off the press Dazzles- Great outdoors sticker set, I love how these look like embossing.
Very quick card.


We had a big storm go through last night, thunder, lightening, hail, rain, tornado warnings, just crazy weather for January.  Now the temps are dropping quickly, I woke up to it being 48 degrees and now it is 37.

Hope if you were in the line of any of these storms you made it through ok.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

2 comments:

Beate said...

I hope the storm passed by already. Your card looks wonderful. I bet your nephew will love it. Sounds like it's perfect for him.

Leslie Miller said...

I could have sworn those were embossed stamped images! They sure make some great stickers these days. The card is perfect for your nephew! We're having some blustery wet weather now after our freeze. It's supposed to get really stormy tomorrow. We'll see. I love it when I home all warm and cozy.