It was my turn to share a challenge in our group and I decided to go with Jennifer McGuire's Bridge card tutorial . I like trying new designs and this looked like a fun one. She did a couple sizes I went with her second card size so it would fit in an A2 size envelope. It folds up flat and when you take it out of the envelope it pops up and stays together.
I used a leaf die that I cut twice so that it would have a little more thickness to span the card and not be too flimsy. I also cut the bird die twice too.
- Spellbinders - Mosaic vine die cut twice and layered
- Cheery Lynn designs - Feathered Friends die cut twice
- Fiskars - Stamped sentiment
- Enamel Accents - Black for bird's eye
- K & co. - Blue Awning Paper
- Heartfelt Creations - Woodsy Wonderland Collection papers