Last time I used this washi tape I used the full sheet to cover my card, this time I used half a sheet and then applied the tape to another piece of cardstock and fussy cut some of the flowers out to add to the top of the card. Since there is gold touches in the washi tape I cut some leaves out of gold metallic paper to go with the flowers. I stamped the text for the top of the card and used a die cut border to go between. I used my circle punch once again to punch out some circles to add to the background.
- Altenew - Glitter Flurries Washi tape, fussy cut the flowers for the main image
- American Crafts - Border stamp for top half of card
- Tim Holtz - Crochet and Funky Floral #3 die
- Honbay - Sentiment stamp
- Spellbinders - Labels 29 dies
- EK Success - circle punch