I am sharing another card using a sticker that I found at Dollar Tree last year. I check in there every now and then just to see what they have and sometimes I hit the jackpot. Here lately our stores haven't had anything all that great, it could be my timing too. This one is a 3D sticker, with lot's of dimension.
I started off using my scraps for the background of my card. I added the sticker over a tag that had some image or sentiment I didn't care for. Then to mimic the newsprint look in the background of the sticker I added a strip I tore from an old book. Added a ribbon that I tied with some Jute, a sentiment sticker and a little inking around everything and the card was done.
- Forever in Time - Glitter sticker
- Paula Deen - Tag pad
- My mind's eye - The sweetest thing paper
- Making Memories - Autumn Splendor ribbon
- Dictionary page torn and inked
- Tim Holtz - Metallic sticker sentiment