I have decided to make a new tradition on Thanksgiving, when I said my prayers this morning it was nothing but all the things I am thankful for, I asked nothing of him just all that I am thankful for. Normally I tell him a few things I am thankful for each morning and then go on to pray for all those that need healing, our world situations, ect. I know I didn't even hit all the things I am thankful for but thankfully he knows my heart.
I am thankful for the friends I have made through my blog too, and I hope today you have so many things that you are thankful for that you are overwhelmed by them.
The card I am sharing today I sent to my sister, she texted me to tell me she liked a card I made with this window die a few months ago so I used the same set to make her Thanksgiving card, instead of the flowers she got pumpkins in the window. She can take off the Thanksgiving sign if she wants to display it during the Autumn season.
- Poppystamps - Small Madison window and Picket fence dies
- Studio G - Pumpkin stamps, colored w/markers
- Tim Holtz - Bricked embossing folder, sponged ink over embossing and Crochet die
- Impression Obsession - Sentiments II stamp
I meant to post this card yesterday but time got away from me.
All these images came from a wall calendar, I just fussy cut them and matted them with squares cut from dies.
- Images cut from wall Calendar
- PPD - Mini stitched squares for matting
- Ms. Sparkle & co. - thankful paper
- Fiskars - sentiment stamp
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!