We were away on a trip to Colorado for 7 days, I have been home for a couple days so I think I have caught up with the blogs but still finding some that I had missed.
Today I am sharing some pink Christmas cards that I finished for a challenge in my stamp group. They are all from a cardmaking magazine that had a card kit with stamps die cuts and papers.
- Make Special cards 2016 issue 5- stamps, papers and die cuts, wreath stamp colored w/markers
- Stickles - Scattered straw for flower centers
- Nuvo drops - Carnation scattered all over background
This next one I stamped the flowers in the corners. I like these kits with stamps also because if you are in a hurry you can just use the die cuts but if you want to add a little extra you can add some of the stamped elements.
- Make Special cards 2016 issue 5- stamps, papers and die cuts, flower stamps colored w/markers
- Specturm Sparkle pen, clear on some of the flowers
There you have it, I made my 5 cards for this month, I need to make out my list and see how many I am going to need this year and see how close I am getting.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,