Well here I am again finishing up my Christmas cards for the month at the last minute. The Christmas challenge in my stamp group is to make cards with sleds, I managed to find two stamps that had sleds.
They are both from cardmaking magazines that had stamp sets included.
This one is my favorite it is just too cute. I cut the top of the border die so that it didn't cover the whole piece and look more like a border die, added some stickles for the snow.
- Cardmaking and Papercraft - Stamp, colored w/markers
- Paper Pizazz - Paper
- Die-namics - Cross-stitch rectangle die
- Lawn Fawn - Fancy scalloped rectangle die
- Gemini - Mistletoe and Pine die
- Crystal stickles (snow)
- American Crafts - Festive Merry Days stamps, colored w/markers
- Kat Scrappiness - Mini Slimline Double stitched die
- Flower soft - Polar white (snow)