When I saw the challenge over at Double D Challenge which is wheels, I knew just what I wanted to do, make my first fall card, and one of the first things I think of is pumpkins, so that is what I put in the back of this truck :) I stenciled the background with clouds and then sponged in the road and grass.
The pumpkins are from a punch hubby had, I cut them from orange paper and did a little sponging of orange around them and colored the stems. Cut the leaves from pattern paper and added them to the tree die cut, of course you have to have some falling to the ground.
- Taylored Expressions - On the road - Truck die
- EK - Pumpkin punch
- Distress inks - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn and Black soot for background
- My Favorite things - Cloud Stencil
- Impression Obsession - Bare tree and Oak Leaves & Rake dies
- 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry in the leaves rub on sentiment