I went with Wreath theme for my last 3 cards, I made it by the end of the Month, YAH!!!
The first was fairly easy because I let the paper do the work for the wreath, I was going through this paper pack for a birthday card and came upon this page and thought I could make a pink theme Christmas card using this wreath, just by adding my own die cuts to it. Love how we can get inspiration just looking through our goodies :)
I centered the wreath on my card 5 x 6 1/2. Added my die cuts, a stamped greeting and some pearl drops.
- 49 and Market - Artoptions Avesta 6x8 paper
- Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies (flower, bow and holly)
- Diamond Press - Happy holidays stamp set
- Nuvo drops
- Inkadinkado - Folk Wreath stamp, colored with pencils
- Echo Park - Christmas collection (paper and sentiment)
- Spectrum clear Sparkle pen - for berries
- Spellbinder - Wreath die
- Simon Says - Layered Chickadee die
- Tim Holtz - Funky Floral #3 dies (flowers)
- Poppystamps - Valley Snowflake dies