I know I have told myself many times I do NOT need anymore bird dies, but here I go again. He is a little bigger than my other birds. I love them in wreaths so I had to add that but this time I cut some thing strips of paper and crinkled them up a bit to make a little nest for him to sit in. I colored him by inking with my blender brushes.
- Memory Box - Backyard Wren die, colored with inks and blending brush
- Spellbinders - Wreath die
- Tim Holtz - Funky Floral #3
- Martha Stewart - tag punch
- ODBD - Mini tag sentiment stamp
- Queen & co. - sunflower yellow gems