I needed a birthday card for my nephew, not sure what to do, decided to look through the challenges out there and found the Stencil Fun Challenge Blog with the option of fall theme and I don't use my stencils nearly enough so I decided to go for it. Trying to find one that would go with a fall theme was a little difficult but I thought a pebble background might be nice. The leaves were cut from backgrounds I made using the smoosh technique with distress inks.
- Honey Bee - River Rock Stencil
- DCWV - Corrugate Neutrals cardstock
- Spellbinders - Fall foliage die
- Tim Holtz - 3D oak leaf and Leaf fragment die
- My Favorite Things- Label Maker sentiment stamp