Saturday, January 14, 2012

Floral Doily



I used a technique that I saw on the spellbinder blog the other day were you stamp while your die is still on the paper after you have cut and embossed it.  I stamped using Memento's green ink and then colored it in with my copics.

Spellbinder circle and Floral Doily Motifs dies.

Inkadinkado Beauty stems from here stamp set for the image and Inkadinkado Greetings and salutaions for the sentiment. 

Sakura Gelly roll pen in Pink star on the flower centers.

Basic Grey  Porcelain papers

K&co. Paper ribbon.

Fiskar corner rounder punch

It is still cold today but the sun is shining brightly and that is always a good thing :)
Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by,
Connie

2 comments:

Beate said...

I love your flower doily center. So sweet!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Conie, wow, that is one GORGEOUS card! I love all of those doily touches and that fun Basic Grey DP. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina