Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Reflection

I can't remember if this is called reflection technique or not, but I tried this a few months ago and ended up doing something else for the person and just came across it again the other day.


The stamp is from Stampin up, I colored it using Distress inks and shading with distress inks, the paper really curled when I did this, may have used a bit too much water with it on the sky and water.

DCWV Tattered Time paper pack
Hero Arts Birthday messages stamp sentiment onto a ticket from the same DCWV paper pack. Used a paper clip to attach it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

4 comments:

Beate said...

What a great sample for this technique. Beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, that is one STUNNING card, my friend!! Connie, I absolutely love this one! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Susan (rainy) said...

This is gorgeous, Connie! I love all the water and sky. Looks like the trees are on a little peninsula. BEAUTIFUL!!

cherry said...

Beautiful...that stamp with the reflection is gorgeous. i like the curled up look...aged to perfection. cherry