Monday, October 29, 2012

Lighthouse

This is another stamp I picked up while in Boston, my Brother in laws birthday is in October so I just had to color the leaves with fall colors :)


Northwoods stamp, colored with Distress and copic markers, stickles on the water
October Afternoon--Seaside papers
Impression Obsession sentiment stamp
Spellbinders Labels 7  die for the sentiment tag
Twine from LSS
Charm was one in my stash, not sure the maker

My daughter didn't have to go into work today and my son in law doesn't have any classes at the University, sure hope they don't lose power in their area, I was so glad to hear they could ride out the storm at home and they wouldn't have to ride their bikes or walk in this mess.  Praying everyone makes it through the storm safely.

Hope you had a good weekend and the week ahead is filled with only good things,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Connie. Love the lovely landscape images and soft coloring. The map background is perfect!

Beate said...

I love this. Darling stamp. The paper goes so well with it.
Hugs and smiles

Debby said...

fabulous card,love that paper and the image goes so well together.