Friday, November 2, 2012

Card & Gift

I forgot to post the card and gift I gave to my nephew and his new wife when I went back to Michigan last month.... and yes I was late getting them to them as you can see by the date of their wedding in the cross-stitching :(

 
Their wedding colors were purple, so that is what I did their card in.  The base is a DCWV card base.
Fiskars-- Just Married Quotes stamp set
Spellbinders Circle and Floral Doily Motifs dies
Memory Box--Elegant Scrollwork die
Martha Stewart Leaf punch, I did some scoring to make veins
Felt flower was from the $ section at Target
Basic Grey Brad for flower center
Bling on the top scrollwork of the die
 
 
 
I purchased the Cross-stitch kit from Hobby Lobby
The frame was purchased at Michaels
 
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hope you have a Terrific weekend,
Connie

4 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful card, Connie. And the cross-stitch is such a lovely gift for the happy couple.

Debby said...

very pretty card and love your cross-stich,it's beautiful!!

Krystal Kats said...

Hi Connie that is really cute. I love Cross Stitching on cards. I am working on a sampler here, I need to pull it out and work on it again in the evenings. It's almost done but i put it down for a few months. I don't know what I will do with it when I am done. I just like doing them. My house has many of work about here and there and I have given many as gifts. They are all beautiful. Yours is so darn precious, I bet they adored it. Have a great week. Hugs

Beate said...

Beautiful cross-stitch and card. I am sure they will treasure it.
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles