Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I forgot to share the card I made for my husband for our anniversary back in October, I am almost a month late with it.


Memory Box -- Orchard Tree Frame die, colored with distress markers and foam adheasive to pop it up
Poppystamps -- Picket fence die, green chalking behind for a feel of grass
The birds are from a Martha Stewart border punch that I just cut off the birds
Impression Obsession sentiment stamp, twine used to hold the sign on to the fence


Here is a little different angle, I couldn't decided which to post so I thought I would share both pictures. Normally I have shared a picture of the card he made me but this year he changed it up and wrote me a poem.

Our daughter can't come home for Thanksgving, but we did invite our friends over today, I of course caught a cold, usually someone in our family is sick for the holidays, so it is me this year.

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful day of Thanks for all the Blessings God has given to us,
Connie

6 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Connie. That tree die is fabulous and I love the colors you used. The fence and birds are perfect too. I like the second angle better. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Debby said...

Hope you are feeling better Connie!
Aamzing job with this card.I love the tree and how you colored it love how you colored some green behind the fence and the cute birds ,Fabulous.They could make a really nice Christmas card ,but in red ;)

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Connie, it is beautiful!! I bet he loved it! The leaves are really beautiful too!! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hi too!

Susan (rainy) said...

Such a cool die! Love the card.. and how sweet that he wrote you poem!

Beate said...

I am sorry you were sick over the holidays. I hope you feel better already.
Your card looks wonderful! Love the scene you created.
Hugs and smiles

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Happy anniversary to you both!!!!your card is so beautiful!!!!
perfectly designed for this occasion!!!!
tfs:)