Thursday, November 29, 2012

RaindydaySCNOV2012

Susan has done another sketch for November, you can find it Here . If you want to play along you only have until tomorrow, and she has some pretty basicgrey paper for the winner.  I was lucky enough to have won the stamp set from last month, thanks again Susan :)

Now I had forgotten that she did 3 different panels on hers, usually I sketch out the design on a piece of paper and take it to my craft room, well the way I drew it out I was thinking it was 2 pieces layered on top of one another, not 3 different panels, so mine doesn't quite match her design.

I needed a pre-teen card, and this is what I came up with for the sketch.



Balloon stamps and sentiment are from the Hero Arts Birthday messages stamp set.  I stamped the Balloons in 3 different colors with chalk ink.
G.C.D. Studios-- Funhouse papers
Spellbinders Circles dies
American Crafts Twine

Wow the forecast for this coming Monday they say it could hit 70 degrees, wow that is just outstanding.  I have our big tree up and decorated, just have to do the little one I have in my kitchen and then to get to the rest of the house.  Tomorrow we will be decorating the Church so that it is already for the start of Advent.  When do you usually put up your decorations?  I use to have mine up the weekend after Thanksgiving, but the older I get the later it seems to be.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Have a Great day,
Connie



6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, my friend! I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Beate said...

What a fun card, Connie! Love the banner you added the balloons on.
Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

What a sweet card! Actually LOVE how you did the panels.. It does end up looking like 3 panels, too. It's a great pre-teen card. Thanks for playing along in my challenge again this month, Connie!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Lovely card!!!!!
I love the layout!!!!
tfs:)
have a great weekend!!!

Linda Carson said...

Your balloons are a creative way to make that 3rd panel! Looks fabulous to me!

Debby said...

fantastic card!