Saturday, November 10, 2012

Silhoutte Flower

This card and the last one I posted both were made for the church's Craft and Bake sale they have and the money made goes toward a fund to help the Single mothers and children of our congregation.  After making the first one I thought I would do another one along the same style.



Hero Arts -- Silhouette Flower stamp, chalk ink and stickles for the centers
DCWV-- Linen closet paper
My sentiments exactly--thinking of you stamp set
Brads

We had a Beautiful day yesterday, in the 70's, today they say we could reach 80, it is 68 at 8am so I beleive that could happen, then a big storm is to arrive tomorrow and take our temps all the way down to 43, talk about a change of temperature, YIKES!!!  That is what  is so special about this time of year, you enjoy every little taste of warm weather you receive!!  I sure hope the East coast is able to get some of this warm weather, especially since so many are still without power.

Hope your enjoying a wonderful weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

6 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very beautiful, Connie!!!
and youjust picked the right color!!!
tfs:)

Beate said...

I love this card, Connie!
Hugs and smiles

Debby said...

lovely card and cause!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my!! This is GORGEOUS!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Connie. Love that image. The blue shades look great with Kraft.. aslo like to blue brads.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Connie. Love that image. The blue shades look great with Kraft.. aslo like to blue brads.