Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cricut image

I have a basket that I keep all my scraps in and it was getting way too full, so I decided to take a day off of cardmaking and get my cricut out and just cut out a bunch of images I would like to make into cards some day, that way they are allready to go and it will save me time when I go to make a card.  This is one of those images I made up.


I origninally cut out the white cardstock with a spellbinder die and it ended up being too big for the decorative piece underneath so I trimed both sides down a 1/4 inch and notched the corners.

Cricut cartridge-- Kate's ABC's
Spellbinders-- Square and Marvelous Squares dies
EK Sucess Corner punch
Martha Stewart tag punch
Inkadinkado-- Greetings/Salutations sentiment stamp
Bazzill basics --brad
Fiskar-- Border punch
Pioneer Scissors-- small scallop
Faux stitching
Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady-- Paper

We had some very high winds last night, blew alot of stuff around, thought the house was going to just be blown over, still having high gusts today.  I am looking forward to the warm temps we are suppose to get this weekend, spring is hopefully on it's way.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and I so appreciate your comments,
Connie

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Those baskets, boxes and drawers can get so full so fast. Great project to get a lot of images ready to go.
Darling card, Connie.