Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Reading all the accounts this morning of our Lord's death, the verse in Mark 15: 39 says and when the centurion , who stood there in front of Jesus, heard him cry and saw how he died, he said "surely this man was the Son of God!"  It just struck me today what that moment must have been for this man, and how thankful I am for his saving Grace.

Yes I do have a card too, for my nephew, I am thinking he may be turning 40 this year but not sure, I couldn't remember if I was 9 or 10 years older than him, yes I have a brother who is 14 years older than I am so I am not a whole lot older than some of my nephews and nieces :)


Stampscapes-- Old Mill large, colored with pencils
DCWV -- Tattered Time paper and ticket
Gina K-- tag lines sentiment stamp
Spellbinders -- A2 matting basics A and Lg. deckled rectangles dies
Photo Corners
Enamel Accents -- Black

Have a busy morning tomorrow, I am heading up the food for the Easter Eggstravagnza at Church. With all the snow we got I hope it isn't too muddy out there for the kids to get their eggs, almost all the snow is melted just mainly left on area's that it was piled when shoveling or is in the shade all the time.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and your comments,
Connie

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amen! What amazing love our Savior showed that day He willingly went to the cross.

Your card is delightful :)

Have a blessed Easter!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Linda Carson said...

Such a peaceful scene! Beautifully colored!

Have a blessed Easter! Hope it's a beautiful weather day!

Sarah said...

Beautifully colored scene! Have a lovely Easter!

Leslie Miller said...

You do such a great job with your masculine cards! This is a scene any of the guys I know would enjoy.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Connie. That image is so pretty and I love the colors. The torn edges look great with the corner pieces.