Saturday, March 14, 2015

Art Deco for me

Today is my birthday, I bet you can see how old I am this year by the card my Hubby made for me, LOL!  He used pages from a magazine and punched out little squares and cut all these different lines and glued it all together.



Looks Art Deco to me, what do you think?

My sister in law had to come to a near by town for a conference and she is leaving today after lunch so we are meeting up with her and her boyfriend for lunch before they head back to Michigan.  We had ran all day yesterday and this morning but it is now starting to clear up, so it looks like it will be a beautiful day!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

11 comments:

newbie85 said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a WONDERFUL 'special day"!!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Happy birthday, Connie!! What a clever card your hubby made you! I love it! Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

Alex said...

What a sweetie, to make you such a nice card! Happy Birthday!
Take heart ~ You are younger than me, anyway, Connie.
Blessings!


Connie said...

What a sweet husband . . . there is love in every little square in your card. Happy Birthday!
Enjoy your weekend and eat lots of cake :)
Connie :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy Birthday Connie! We have the same birthday! Enjoy your special day! What a fantastic card. Love the magazine pieces. Your hubby is so creative.

Marie-Louise said...

A very Happy Birthday Connie. Well done to your husband on his marvellous card.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! how nice and loving is this card!!! I wish you many more years!!!
hugs bibiana

Leslie Miller said...

Happy belated birthday, Connie! This card is quite a wonder with all those little punched out tiles. It really looks like a mosaic. Amazing work by your hubby, and so thoughtful!

Susan (rainy) said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Connie! I think that it is just amazing that you hubby made you such a cool card. What a guy!

Stephanie said...

Happy belated Birthday, sweet friend! I hope you had a beautiful celebration :)

Love and hugs to you!

Shirley said...

HB to you dear lady!! and it's great to be back visiting your uplifting blog too! You really are lucky to have hubby in your life! I agree on the art deco and the wonderful card. 51 is so young....from one who knows! :-) Hugs to you and have as great year too!