Sunday, May 8, 2016

Day out

Sharing some more pics of our day out to see the baby geese.  But come back tomorrow and I will have another post for Dies R Us.

My Hubby loves this view and when we were walking by and the geese were swimming up to it I took this pic.



We also went to another lake that was close by, didn't see any geese at this park but pretty lake views.



My Hubby got a little different shot of it since he decided to go down the hill to the waters edge to get his shot, I just stayed up at the top :)


Hope you all are enjoying a fun weekend, especially all the Mother's, hope your having a wonderful day celebrating all you do for your family!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So serene and picturesque....just beautiful!

CherylQuilts said...

What truly gorgeous photos, Connie! It's a beautiful and serene couple of lakes,and it was fun to that you captured a photo of the photographer! Hugs, precious friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

I love clicking on the images to enlarge them.
You have three fabulous photo's here.

Happy Weekend Wishes

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Connie! I can never get enough of scenes like this. Had to click on each one to see it larger and really enjoy it. I just love the outdoors, as you well know. The lake is so glassy and serene. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Daniela said...

What a beautiful place, adorable Connie, I'm sure you've enjoyed your time there !

May your new week be filled with joy and serenity, sending my dearest love across the many miles

Dany

Roosterhead Designs said...

Very cool!! So glad you guys had this opportunity : )
Nice photo work you two!
Blessings, Karen O

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks for sharing your day out and about, Connie! GORGEOUS scenery, and everything looks so fresh and new and lush! Beautiful (and great photography!) hugs, de