Sunday, April 30, 2017

Many thanks

Yes I am still working on thank you's.  So much on my mind lately that I was having a hard time thinking of what to do and so I turned to my package of instant card art for the first two cards.


The flowers, sentiment and tag are from the instant card art, I added the "thanks" with rub ons and the strip behind the flowers is washi tape.

Hot off the press Instant card art-- pretty colors
DCWV -- Once upon a time paper
Making memories -- Rub on Alphabet ( thanks)
Paper studio -- Washi tape and heart brads

This second card the thanks is from the instant card art, the strip across the top is a border sticker from the paper pack I used, added the jute and button from my stash. This is a masculine thank you.


Hot off the press -- Instant card art-- pretty colors
Scrap Kit -- papers and border sticker
Button
Jute

This last one is from that same set  of cards I showed you a while ago, that has the glitter already in the card, all I had to do is color it with my markers.



We have had rain for the past 3 days almost constant, I have never seen it rain this much without a break, but right now we are having a little break from the rain and we will have two days of no rain before more on Wednesday.  We were all talking in church today how it must have been for Noah dealing with all that rain for 40 days.  We were very happy to see the work they did on the drain in the ditch behind our house did the job, the water came up to the fence but didn't go any further and thankfully did not go into our shed, we were so dreading having to pull everything out and clean it all down.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, I really appreciate hearing from you :)
Have a wonderful week ahead!

Connie

13 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards!I found you through Oliva's blog,I am glad I stopped by!Hugs.

Lowcarb team member said...

These are all lovely cards, love the colours in the last one.

It certainly sounds as if you've had so much rain, I'm glad no damage was done. Hopefully the weather may dry up a little for you, and when the rain comes back on Wednesday it will not be too bad.

Sending my good wishes

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Connie! It has been sunny the last few days but oh my did it rain before. Lots of flooding by the river (not by me). Have a lovely Sunday evening!

baili said...

i found your cards so lovely !
Back in my native village it rained a lot without break ,but here where i live now in my hubby city southern part of country rains are sooo rare and i really miss them

Unknown said...

Gosh these are beautiful! Your floral one is spectacular!

Leslie Miller said...

You're a busy card maker, even with lots on your mind. Your floral card is a show stopper, but I also really like the middle card with the letters. It's a perfect masculine thanks. We're getting a short break in the rain here. Our rain has been fairly steady, but not as hard as there. Just wet. I'm glad to hear your shed didn't flood.

Beth Norman said...

Your card is so darn cute. I love the flowers. Glad your shed was not touched by the rain. I couldn't imagine the work. It's rainy here too and hasn't stopped in a couple of days. It's supposed to be like this until Thursday.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great cards
hugs from california
bibiana

krishna said...

beautiful thank you cards...


Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

beautiful! i especially like the first one...the background paper is so beautiful!

blessings to you!

ashley

Birgit said...

three beautiful cards here Connie! I'm completely smitten by the coloring on the last card. Simply stunning!!!

Janice said...

Fabulous selection of cards, I love the floral one in particular!

Debbie said...

they are all so beautiful and i am sure you will be writing many thank you's. the last one is my favorite!!