Saturday, April 1, 2017

Meow you doin'

When I saw this cute stamp and die set at Dies R us, I just had to get it for the young kids in my family, this one is going out to my great niece.  I think it could even go for older girls too :)

I went with coloring it with pencils this time, I needed to take a break from markers and watercoloring, that seems to be my go to lately.



I also used the eyelet stitches die to make the frame around the pink piece, it all lined up perfectly. I love how you can use those dies for straight cuts or make a frame with it. I will have to say that it was so easy to line up the stamps with the dies on this set, even that tiny hat on the cat.

I used my MISTI to line up the paw prints across the bottom of the card, so easy :)

Lawn Fawn -- Meow you doin' stamp and die set, colored w/pencils and Fancy Scalloped Rectangle stackables die
Carta Bella -- Alphabet Junction paper
Poppystamps -- Eyelet stitches die

We finally had a day that started out with sunshine and it is warming up and I ended up hurting my back moving furniture and trying to reorganize my craft room, I am so bummed, anything hurts, sitting, laying, walking.  I am doing the ice off and on every 20 minutes and trying to get up and move so I don't get stiff, hopefully I will heal soon.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card, Connie! I can see why you just had to have this set! Pretty blue scallop background, hugs, de

Kim said...

Oh no, I am so sorry you have hurt your back, Connie. Sore backs are the worst. Hopefully you will be up and at it again very soon. Cute card. I love the eyelet stitches die. It is a perfect frame. Take care, lovely lady. Xx

Anonymous said...

Connie, I hope your back is better soon. Ouch!

I love the kitty card. So cute!

Linda Carson said...

Adorable card! It's just too cute! Bless your heart Connie! I hope you get some relief soon. Be patient!

handmade by amalia said...

Such a sweet card, Connie. The little paws at the bottom are the perfect finishing touch.
Feel better!!!
Amalia
xo

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute! That pretty little image will work for all ages. Love the design of your card!

Linda Walker said...

Connie, this is too cute! Some day you should do a video of yourself making a card....I would like to see the entire process!!! Have a lovely week!
xo
Linda

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, I'm an older girl and I love it! That can with the candle is so cute. Pencil coloring? You're great at it! I'm so sorry about your back! Sure put the kibosh on your moving and reorganizing project, probably.

Beth Norman said...

Ouch, so sorry you hurt your back. I had back problems before so I can relate. Feel better soon.

The paw prints are lined up perfectly. I love my Misti too.

Such a cute card.

Debbie said...

this is absolutely adorable...i love those little paw prints. you are awesome connie, with those little extra details!!!

Janice said...

This is so pretty! I love the eyelets frames and the paws are purrfect!

Birgit said...

What a darling card Connie! I love this image and you've colored it up purr-fectly. ;0) Sorry for the bad pun. I just couldn't resist.

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable card Connie! I need this set for the grands! TFS!

Lowcarb team member said...

That is such a sweet card - I love it!

Sorry to hear about your back, hope it heals well and quickly.

All the best Jan