Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Traditions

These all came from the same paper pad, I love these colors in this pad!


Simple Stories - 25 days of Christmas
Marianne designs - Tree Ornaments die


Simple Stories - 25 days of Christmas
Taylored Expressions - Evergreens die


Simple Stories - 25 days of Christmas
Martha Stewart - border punch

There is a slight chance of a dusting of snow in our area, will you be having a white Chritmas :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

8 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

How exquisite!Lovely cards,dear friend!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so pretty, Connie. I love the vintage looking scrapbook paper!

I don't think we'll have a white Christmas. Enjoy the snow!

Janice said...

Fabulous papers, made into a great selection of cards! I like the vintage feel to them.

Debbie said...

awesome christmas cards - with that old world feel!!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love this vintage paper pad, and especially the card I got!

Lowcarb team member said...

I think your cards over the year have all been lovely.
So many different ideas and designs, you must be so pleased.

All the best Jan

Beth Norman said...

I love the papers you used. Very unique Christmas cards.Nice shades of colour too. Merry Christmas Connie to you and your family.

Leslie Miller said...

#2 is mine and it's soooo beautiful, as are all of them. Love that paper! Thank you, Connie!